The Historic Reesor Ranch
Within the Saskatchewan side of the Cypress Hills lies the Historic Reesor Ranch. Located midway between the two sides of the Park, approximately 30 minutes off the Trans Canada Highway, the Ranch is a prime and central location for any sized wedding, both indoors and out. When booked in its entirety the facility can also accommodate RV’s on the property (no services beyond electricity available). In addition to the bed and breakfast in the main house, they have individual cabins, and their group facility known as the Old Log Barn. A historic, handhewn 1904 log barn restored with detailed attention to history, the Old Log Barn is the perfect location to facilitate guest groups for unique, western-themed weddings, While the Ranch House Grill can act as both a site for the ceremony and/or the reception.
Amenities associated with the booking of the Old Log Barn include:
- individual accommodations,
- group gathering areas (including a games room)
- the Ranch Hall Grill, ceremony/reception venue.
- firepit gathering area for groups,
Additional amenities to be found at the Historic Reesor Ranch include:
- horseback riding adventures for booking (or facilities to bring your own).
- trails for hiking.
- individual cabins and guest rooms in the Ranch House Bed & Breakfast for additional guests.
Contact Scott or Theresa Reesor to discuss the details of a group booking at: 306 662 3489 or email them at: email@example.com