The Town of Eastend
Enjoy the peace and quiet offered by the Town of Eastend at their in-town campground, the perfect spot for your family reunion or get-together.
The campground is located on the west side of town along the banks of the Frenchman River. No reservations required, first come-first serve. There are 31 sites:
* 17 Full Service (power, water and sewer) sites available – $35.00/night,
* 24 Partial Service (power and water) sites available – $20/night,
* Tents can be added to family sites for $5 per night,
* On site playground and ball diamonds,
* On site washrooms, shower facilities, and sewage disposal available, along with barbecues, picnic tables, and sheltered cook area.
For more information please contact Marnie MacRae at 306-295-3322 or by
email at email@example.com
Activities to do in Eastend include:
- visit the T.Rex Discovery Centre,
- visit the Eastend Historical Museum
- head for a hike in the beautiful Frenchman River Valley,
- visit one of the many artisans the area has to offer,
- cast your line or your kayak in the Frenchman River that meanders through the campground.
- enjoy a fresh swim and slide at the Town of Eastend’s new Swimming Pool, Splash Park and Waterslide attraction.
- hit a round of golf at the Streambank Golf Course
- walk the Trans Canada Trail
- take in the Wilkinson Observatory.
For details on these and other activities see the Family Activities section of this site.
Other Facilities for group rentals in the Town of Eastend includes their Tea Room and Memorial Hall. (Click for booking details)
ACCOMODATIONS & CAMPING
343 Redcoat Drive
e-mail Cypress Hotel
(new tab) Silver Willow Gallery & Guest House
615 Redcoat Drive
Silver Willow Gallery(new tab) Northhill Cottage Rentals
1 North Hill Cres
e-mail North Hill Cottage
North Hill Cottage(website new tab)
Eastend Town Campground
End of Tamarack Ave N
Pine Cree Regional Park (Camping)
(306) 295-3322 (new tab)