Ghostown Blues Bed and Breakfast
A wonderful bed and breakfast touted as being a “5 Million Star” accommodation, due to the wide open dark skies that are visible, this property features an assortment of unique covered wagons, and individual refurbished pioneer cabins, spread out over a large expanse of land which also features a large grassy area where a group tent can be erected.
Other group-friendly amenities include:
- an outdoor kitchen/bbq area (which features granite countertops, a sink, 2 refrigerators, as well as a full BBQ with a 50 burger grill, griddle and two burner stove),
- an exceptional sound system and access to wifi,
- a central “Lodge” where people can gather,
- a wraparound porch that doubles as a stage,
- an outdoor dance floor,
- and two campfire gathering areas.
This facility is often booked for weddings and family reunions, and can be booked exclusively for a single group’s usage. When the entire facility is booked, guests can additionally bring tents (no services available).
The Property and Lodge can be booked from early spring to late fall, with the added comfort feature of a wood burning stove located in the Lodge.
For availability and bookings, please go to: www.ghostownblues.com